NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH) –The 2016 holiday shopping frenzy is off to a great start at Westfarms! Black Friday, the ceremonial kick-off to the holiday shopping season, officially marks 29 shopping days left till Christmas!
What once was a traditional one-day shopping event, has morphed into the Black Friday season at Westfarms. Black Friday-type sales have already begun with many retailers and are expected to stretch out into the early part of December and beyond.
Black Friday Promotions:
- Athleta – 20% off your entire purchase for Black Friday Weekend
- White House Black Market – 30% Off Your Full-Price Purchase
- True Religion Brand Jeans – 40% Off Entire Purchase
- Harry & David – 50% off gourmet delights
Electronic Deals: Electronics maintain their popularity this year. Make sure to grab this season’s must have items:
Amazon Pop Up Store
- From one of the newest retailers, Amazon’s new Echo Dot is a hands-free, voice controlled device available for just $49.99 on Black Friday. Voice-control your home stereo system during your holiday party, place it in the bedroom and use it as a smart alarm clock, or in any room as a voice assistant to control smart home devices and more. Regularly $59.99.
The Microsoft Store
- $50 off select Xbox One S bundles, and get a $25 gift card plus a free select game.
- Save $429 on a Surface Pro 4 with a Type Cover, which offers an ultra-light design to create wherever and whenever.
AT&T Experience Store
- AT&T is offering a FREE Samsung Gear VR with the purchase of any Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphone. It lets users dive into a world of 360-degree experience. You just snap your phone into this lightweight headset – and your transported to a vibrant, 3D, virtual world. The Samsung VR retails for $99 – but, get a new Samsung smartphone on Black Friday, and you can get yours absolutely FREE.
- The iPhone 7 is the latest & greatest in Apple’s iconic line of mobile devices. For a limited time, buy and iPhone 7 and you can get an iPad mini for just $49.
Toy Deals: Some of the stand out toys and Black Friday specials at Westfarms are The Disney Store and The Lego Store.
The Disney Store
- Children are gearing up for Disney’s newest movie “Moana” being released in theaters today. The newest animator doll is $26.95.
- The Disney Store anticipates popularity among the deluxe remote control BB-8 for $54.95.
- Buzz Lightyear remains their #1 selling item year over year.
- Magical Friday sales are already going on and Black Friday early bird specials offer an extra 20% off from 8 PM to 10 AM.
The LEGO Store
- The LEGO store at Westfarms is the only official LEGO store in the capitol region and features hundreds of LEGO building sets. The Police station and Lego Chess set are two of our Doorbuster Sale items, and select sets will be 50% off on Black Friday, while supplies last.
Parade of Novelty Sports
- We can’t forget the sports enthusiasts: Parade of Novelty Sports is offering buy one get one half off on team hats. Check them out for just $11.99.
Download the Westfarms app to pick your favorite stores, see what’s on sale before you shop and map your best Black Friday route
Westfarms is opening at 6pm to midnight on Thanksgiving and 7 AM to 10 PM on Friday – featuring exclusive sales, special savings and more from select retailers.
Westframs is home to The Art of Shaving, Athleta, BCBGMAXAZRIA, Brio Tuscan Grille, California Pizza Kitchen,Coach, Free People, J.Crew, Kiehl’s Since 1851, LEGO, Louis Vuitton, LUSH, lululemon athletica, Michael Kors, Microsoft Store, P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, The North Face, Tiffany & Co., True Religion Brand Jeans, Tommy Bahama, Tory Burch, Urban Outfitters, Vans and many more.
The shopping center straddles the towns of Farmington and West Hartford, and is conveniently located at the intersection of I-84 and Route 9. For more information, call 860-561-3024, visit www.ShopWestfarms.com or Like them at www.Facebook.com/WestfarmsMall