(WTNH) — It’s the 10th annual Men Who Cook event in Ansonia.
Kevin Spooner, one of this year’s chefs, along with Diane Stroman, the Executive Vice President of Team, Inc. joined us In The Bender kitchen. Spooner shared his key lime pie recipe that makes one 10” pie.
- 2 drops green food color
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup key lime juice
- 8 oz frozen whipped topping (thawed)
- 10 inch graham cracker pie crust
- Fold in first three ingredients, then fold in whipped topping
- Add to pie crust and refrigerate
Tickets are still available at teaminc.org for $60. The event is Saturday, May 20th from 6:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. at Warsaw Park in Ansonia.