(WTNH) — On today’s edition of What’s Brewing, Season 13 of “The Bachelorette” premiered Monday night and a Connecticut man is among the contestants vying for Rachel Lindsay’s heart.
Matt is a 32-year-old construction sales representative from Meriden.
According to a recent post on Reddit, there are quite a few things that give a girl the distinction of being “cool.”
- She stands up for herself.
- She has her own life, friends and interests.
- She isn’t afraid to get her hands dirty.
- She is smart and doesn’t hide it.
- She makes her guy feel special.
The American Academy of Pediatrics says fruit juice should be limited for children and avoided all together for children under the age of one.
A town in California throws a Halloween-themed birthday bash for little boy suffering from deadly genetic condition.