SOUTHINGTON,Conn. (WTNH) — Firefighters battled a fire at a Southington firefighter’s family home on Friday morning.
Officials say the fire happened at 11 Todd Road in Southington at firefighter Anthony Esteves’ home at around 8:46 a.m.
Esteves and his family are currently out of the house since it is not habitable at the moment, according to officials. They should be allowed to move back in eventually, though.
A pet dog and cat died in the fire.
There were no injuries reported to any residents or firefighters.