NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH) — With the arrival of baby girl DuFour probably sometime this week, we thought it would be appropriate to discuss some do’s and dont’s when it comes to welcoming someones new addition to their family.
Etiquette Expert Karen Thomas has infant etiquette rules you should follow:
- Don’t be an intrusion (especially in the hospital)
- Don’t share personal horror stories
- Sanitize immediately before holding the infant
- Know the sex of the infant before making any comments
- Don’t criticize or offer “a better way…”
- Refrain from bringing toddlers or pets to visit
For more tips you can click here.