(WTNH) — Uber Eats has released a list of the healthiest college campuses, and three Connecticut schools came out on top. The list was put together based on the kinds of foods students ordered for delivery from Uber Eats.
According to the list, Yale, UConn and Trinity College in Hartford are the three healthiest colleges in the United States. They’re followed by the University of Pittsburgh, Carnegie Mellon, and the University of Arizona.
Related Content: The TV Dinner Reinvented
Uber Eats says colleges in our state do have a weakness, and that’s McDonald’s french fries. Despite being the healthiest, Connecticut schools also made the top 10 list for late night orders.
Here is Uber Eats’ Top 15:
1. New Haven/Hartford (Yale, UConn, Trinity)
2. Pittsburgh (University of Pittsburgh, Carnegie Mellon)
3. Tucson, Ariz. (University of Arizona)
4. Memphis, Tenn. (Rhodes, University of Memphis)
5. Nashville, Tenn. (Vanderbilt, Tennessee State University)
6. Gainesville, Fla. (University of Florida)
7. Miami, Fla. (University of Miami, Miami Dade College)
8. Atlanta (Emory, Georgia State, Georgia Tech)
9. New York City suburbs (Stony Brook, Hofstra)
10. Cincinnati (University of Cincinnati, Xavier)
11. Boston (Harvard, Boston University, MIT, Northeastern)
12. New Orleans (Tulane, LSU)
13. Los Angeles (UCLA, USC)
14. Philadelphia (University of Pennsylvania, Drexel, Temple)
15. Cleveland (Case Western, Cleveland Art Institute)