(WTNH) — Teen blogger and aspiring baker Jules Esposito will be hosting a pop-up winter bakery and cafe on December 9th.
Among the variety of pastries to be served, Jules shows News 8 how to make jumbo cinnamon rolls.
1 qt. Water, Warm
5 lbs. All purpose flour
12 oz. granulated sugar
1oz. Active Dry Yeast
1 ¼ oz. Dry Milk Powder
¼ oz. Salt
10 oz. Whole Softened Butter
6 oz. Whole Softened Butter
¼. Oz. ground cinnamon
6 oz. brown sugar
1. In a large mixer bowl, combine all ingredients, knead until smooth
2. Place dough in lightly oiled bowl, cover let rise until doubled
3. Punch down the dough and roll it out on lightly covered surface, shape
into rectangle, 18” x30”
4. To make the filling, mix ingredients, spread covering evenly
5. Starting on the longer side, roll the dough into a spiral, cut into 24 slices 1
½ inches wide. Place the rolls cut side upon a parchment lined sheet pan,
allow to rise until doubled
6. Bake at 300 degrees until golden brown and s=done, approximately 30
7. Top with powdered sugar glaze
You can visit Jules’ pop-up bakery on December 9th at 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. on 128 center street in Wallingford.