NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH) – Looking for a fun new idea to share with your guests at your wedding? Look no further! This morning, wedding planner Lisa Antonecchia stopped by our studio to share three great products your guests will love.
RescueFlats.com this is a great new fashionable version of the flip flops! 1 Display Box, 20 Guest high heel bags, 20 Rescue Flats of assorted accommodating sizes each wrapped with a black satin ribbon, 5 Small pairs, 10 Medium pairs, 5 Large pairs. Often couples will buy the exact same number of flip flops as women attending the party, this really is not necessary, I tell my clients to provide 50%, and you have plenty for the ladies! Rescue flats are not only perfect for the winter wedding but love them for Black Tie Affairs as well! Love this twist on the wedding flip flops or socks.
Seeds of Life
If you are a bride that is looking for a fabulous favor that is a green and environmentally friendly look no further! These wedding seed favors are beautifully packaged with deluxe paper and elegant ribbon. Inside this petite box is a rooted oak tree seed carefully selected for your growing region. Upon leaving our farm it requires no care on behalf of the bride, but will need to be opened and watered three weeks after the wedding day. Care and handling instructions are included. Personalized tagging is an option selected in step 3. Once planted, your guests will have a living tree in your honor. To see all the different items offered, visit SeedsOfLife.com
Wedding Confetti Cannon
Compressed-air Confetti Cannons are perfect for big parties and celebrations! To operate, simply twist the base of the unit, and the confetti will blast into the air! These large Confetti Cannons are non-pyrotechnic; instead, they use compressed air to fire the confetti, which means no smoke or hot tubes after they are used! WARNING – ask your venue if you can have these BEFORE You buy them! www.superiorfireworks.com This product comes in both Biodegradable and standard confetti.
Keep on track over the holiday season by focusing on Wedding Projects that do not require meetings or time with your vendors:
- Discuss the Ceremony Order of your Bridal Party and Put it in Writing.
- Who do you want to stand where?
- Most couples choose to keep it simple, shortest on the end and then tallest next to your maid of honor or best man, this is an easy conversation to CHECK off on your to do list.
- Your Processional, discuss who is walking in.
- Music Selections for the Church or Ceremony.
- Special Music Selections for your Reception.
- Check out your DJ or Band Music Planner and start to enter your music online!
- Who is giving a blessing or a toast?
- Photo Shot List, who do you need in the IMPORTANT family photos that you need to share with your photographer.
These conversations can often be with just the happy couple and are great items to get done during the holidays when meetings may be more difficult to have with your vendors!
For more information on these and other great wedding trends and ideas contact Wedding Planner and Designer, Lisa Antonecchia at www.creativeconceptsbylisact.com