NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH)– Christmas is fast approaching and with every passing day, your choices on how to ship your packages become more and more limited.
From last minute orders, to sending gifts, it’s putting a lot of stress on companies to meet their Christmas deadlines.
Even if you waited until the very last minute to do your holiday shopping, there is still some hope for procrastinators but time is certainly running out.
If you’re ordering online, many retailers have Tuesday as a cut off date for standard shipping.
If you plan to order online from stores like Old Navy, Best Buy and Walmart, Tuesday is your deadline to get your gift delivered by Christmas without breaking the bank.
- Tuesday, Dec. 19: USPS first class
- Wednesday, Dec. 20: FedEx two-day, USPS priority mail
- Thursday, Dec. 21: FedEx overnight, ups next day air
- Friday, Dec. 22: USPS priority mail express
- Monday, Dec. 25: FedEx same day
The longer you wait, the more you’ll spend in shipping. So make this a priority today if it’s still on your to do list!